Monday, September 7, 2009

Teenagers

I do not understand why you teenagers have a feel to start drama with other people. Please, learn your place. Not everyone wants to be pulled into the bullshit that you want to start. Life your fucking life, and live it without stressing other people out.

I absolutely HATE when teenagers pull me into shit such like that, which is why I surround myself with people who have a mentality as an adult. That is why I do not hang out with younger people, except for a select few.

Learn to grow up.

Learn to appreciate life.

I especially hate it when people try to start shit with me and they do not even know me in person.

You do not know how I act.

You do not know how I talk.

You do not know how I dress.

You cannot judge people by the pictures that you see on your computer screen, and you cannot judge someone's personality by reading words.

Grow up, please.

All of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment