Monday, September 7, 2009

Thinking...

I sat down and thought about a lot of things that happened with my life so far. I feel as if I finished a chapter in my life, and I am starting a new one. There are things that I never want to get myself into again, and there are things that I want to do again. My life chapters have been made, and I have been going through a series of changes with my life.

Are there changes for the best? I think so, because I have grown as a person. I have grown to be a better person making better decisions. This year I have been through a lot, and those things has shaped me as a person.

There are times that have been rough, but I toughed it out and I made it a learning experience for me. I brought myself up this year, and I know I can make it as an adult. There are set goals I have made for myself, and I know I can grow from that.

I am going to get a job, I am going to get a car, I am going to get an apartment, and I am going to be doing things differently.

I am growing older with each day that goes by, and I am dying each that day goes by. Life is too short and I only have done so much.

My mind functions at a rate that no one understands, which is why I keep things to myself unless I am writing them down. There are people who say that I am too young to worry about anything in life, but I am not too young. I know what I want, and I will get what I work for.

Life is not just fun and games.

I am out of high school, and I have nothing to lose. Time is short.

For all those teenagers; have fun while you can. Once your years are over, you will be slapped in the face with reality.

Reality is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment