Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Tragic..

The King of Pop... Dead?

He died young, at the age of 50. He still had a huge life ahead of him, and I am sad that he is going to miss a lot of it. I wonder what will happen in the future, when future generations decide not to listen to him. They will not know who he was, and the spirit of him would die away. I hope that is not going to be the case. When I have children, I am going to pass his music down to them. When they have kids, I want their kids to know who Michael Jackson was. When their children have children, I want them to know as well and so on. I want the spirit of MJ to live on.

The King of Pop will forever live in my heart, mind, and soul.

He has been through so much these past couple of years, but all I know is that I have been beside him to support him. I felt nothing against him when he did his wrongs, but a little disappointed. I NEVER left him as a fan, I NEVER said anything rude about him. I know friends who have, and if they say, "RIP MJ" I will not know what to think of them. They made fun of him, calling him a child molester, calling him names, calling him a bad father. You do not appreciate what he had done for the world in the past.

His music will live on.

He will live on in our memories.

We will miss him.

He was such a wonderful person.

And no musical artist could beat him.

August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009

May he rest in peace.

Love,
Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment