Monday, June 29, 2009

Let me explain.

I do not know what to say anymore to my life.

I push people away because I do not want them to care about me. I want them to forget that I ever existed, so that they [and I] can move on with life. There is nothing that I can do for them, and there is nothing that they could do for me. You know what? I am tired of trying for other people, and I hate being the one people go to when they are in trouble with something. I can say that I only want my true friends caring about me.

I do not want anyone else to because they lie to me, and then they turn their backs on me when I need it the most.

I only want Roger, Julianne, Anika, Jay, Regina, Rob, Michael, and Zack to know what is going on with my life. No one else matters, and I do not care what you people think. Sure, I care for other people, but I do not want them to really care about me.

If you do care about me, speak up and tell me, I want to test you on how much you care.

2 comments:

  1. Well you posted a Bulletin to read this on Myspace, so I did. I kinda feel sad that you don't really want anyone else in your life, that's kinda crappy because having people walk in and out of your life teaches you so much. You don't have to trust or love everyone. :/
    I dunno, I know I'll prolly never see you or talk to you in real life, but I thought you were really cool when Anika and I started talking to you. I'm not like other people, I was hoping you might learn to see that.
    Oh well, I told you if you needed someone you could always come to me. It's just a matter of wanting to I guess.
    Love, Kait (From Myspace) :P
    AIM : andtoseehersmile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love and care about you, you have to be accepting of other people who will come into your life though, it might add to the people you want them to care :] I understand everything you wrote though.

    ReplyDelete