Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Years Went By...

I went down memory lane yesterday with my best friend beside me. I went to my old neighborhood on Salmon St, in phase four of military housing. Going down the road, I remembered everything, I remember the canyon that I used to adventure in with my friends of the past, Josh and Tyler Hall. I remembered getting stuck in the mud and Josh had to run up back to his house to get his father to get Tyler and I out. I thought I was going to be stuck in that mud forever, but then I was saved.

I also remember a girl on the street that I hated, I forgot her name, but she only lived five blocks down. She stole my Pokemon figures, as I recall, my Pikachu figures that I played with when I was small. I remember being in her room and seeing it there, then I told my mom. The only thing she could tell me was, "Let her have it, it is just a toy and you can get another one."

Looking back, I never got any new Pikachu figures.

I remember Jackie who lived next door, and I remember that she was such a beautiful person. She inspired me to do modeling, even if she was young at the age.

There was also a girl who lived across the street from me, I also cannot remember her name. I remember trading Pokemon cards with her, and having battles (I always won with my Charizard). Sadly, I made a horrible mistake and traded my Charizard to her. That was the greatest loss of my life. I never forgave her after that.

So many things happened on that street, I can keep telling stories, and I thought that I forgot my whole childhood until I went back to it.

My best friend and I drove down the streets where I walked to elementary school, and I remembered most that happened during school.

I had a best friend back then, Kenisha, I miss her. We were best friends, until she moved away and I lost in contact her. I do not know what happened, but we found each other again on Myspace, though we rarely talk now.

Kayla, she was such a fun girl to be with in the fifth grade. She always bounced off the walls, and made the best out of things. She does not remember me though, because I changed so much over the years. It does not matter to me, I am glad that she has become a beautiful young lady.

My first crush, Justin Donovan, I remember him with his small middle finger. A lot of girls in my class liked him, and I knew that I had no chance with him what so ever. Every girl in my fifth grade class were beautiful, and I was considered the dork with glasses and braids in my hair. Everyone accepted me though, no matter what I looked like. They looked for my fun and caring personality, not the girl from the outside.

Looking back, I remember a lot. I wish I was back in those days when nothing mattered. When I did not have to be an adult and make my own decisions, where I was care free. Boys did not matter, drama did not happen, it was just fun and games.

Now I am an adult and I do not know if I am ready or not to move on.

I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment